John wins the 2013 Royal Society of Chemistry Harrison-Meldola Memorial Prize for his and the group’s work on the development of a wide range of novel transition metal catalysed processes of fundamental utility in organic synthesis. The award is made to scientists aged 32 or under and recognises the most meritorious and promising original investigations in chemistry.
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/10/11/new… https://t.co/7rbkbeIyTH 2 months ago
- Our latest paper is published online in Angewandte Chemie: Reductive coupling of… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/10/05/new… https://t.co/neywBqXP3t 2 months ago
- Welcome to new PhD student Ben Jones and new MSci students Lydia Cox and Ellie Lester! bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/new… 2 months ago
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/09/29/new… https://t.co/VF4I3n4Ibg 2 months ago
- Welcome to Mark, who joins the group for his first CDT research sabbatical. bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/09/25/new… 2 months ago