John wins the 2013 Royal Society of Chemistry Harrison-Meldola Memorial Prize for his and the group’s work on the development of a wide range of novel transition metal catalysed processes of fundamental utility in organic synthesis. The award is made to scientists aged 32 or under and recognises the most meritorious and promising original investigations in chemistry.
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2018/03/19/new… https://t.co/CNuphD6l1y 23 hours ago
- Congratulations to Matt,@whose paper on elementary cross-coupling steps at a bipyridyl-ligated gold center is accep… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Congratulations to Ian and Rafa, whose paper on the synthesis of carbamate protected pyrrolidines and piperidines b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Welcome to new postdoc Rajender Nallagonda, who joins from IIT Bombay! Rajender is funded by a SERB-India Overseas… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2018/02/20/new… https://t.co/D9NkjjuMyG 3 weeks ago