John wins the 2013 Royal Society of Chemistry Harrison-Meldola Memorial Prize for his and the group’s work on the development of a wide range of novel transition metal catalysed processes of fundamental utility in organic synthesis. The award is made to scientists aged 32 or under and recognises the most meritorious and promising original investigations in chemistry.
- Congratulations to Phillippa, who has been awarded a 2017 JSPS Summer Fellowship to spend three months in Professor… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/03/13/jsp… 1 month ago
- Our latest paper is published online in Chemical Reviews: Recent methodologies that… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/01/11/new… https://t.co/lJvcjZYRKQ 3 months ago
- Welcome to new postdoc Simon Grélaud, who joins from the University of Bordeaux! bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/01/09/new… 3 months ago
- Congratulations to Gabri and Steven, whose review on transition metal catalysed C-C cleavage methodologies is… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2016/12/06/new… 4 months ago
- Our latest paper is published online in Chemical Science: Enantioselective Narasaka–Heck… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2016/11/24/new… https://t.co/SwMG4qwixc 4 months ago