John wins the 2013 Royal Society of Chemistry Harrison-Meldola Memorial Prize for his and the group’s work on the development of a wide range of novel transition metal catalysed processes of fundamental utility in organic synthesis. The award is made to scientists aged 32 or under and recognises the most meritorious and promising original investigations in chemistry.
- Our aza-Heck review is published online in Chemical Science: Recent developments in the… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/06/20/new… https://t.co/fwkMJpAgrI 1 week ago
- Congratulations to Nicholas Race, Megan Shaw and Adele Faulkner, who have all received Faculty of Science PhD Thesis Commendations! 3 weeks ago
- Welcome to new PhD student Jamie, who joins the group from the Bristol Chemical Synthesis CDT. Jamie's project is a… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/06/07/new… 3 weeks ago
- Congratulations to Giacomo Crisenza on passing his PhD viva! Giacomo will take up a postdoc position with Prof. Paolo Melchiorre at ICIQ. 1 month ago
- Congratulations to Nick, Ian and Adele, whose review on aza-Heck reactions is accepted for publication in Chemical… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/05/23/new… 1 month ago