John wins the 2013 Royal Society of Chemistry Harrison-Meldola Memorial Prize for his and the group’s work on the development of a wide range of novel transition metal catalysed processes of fundamental utility in organic synthesis. The award is made to scientists aged 32 or under and recognises the most meritorious and promising original investigations in chemistry.
- Our latest paper is published online in Chemical Reviews: Recent methodologies that… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/01/11/new… https://t.co/lJvcjZYRKQ 1 month ago
- Welcome to new postdoc Simon Grélaud, who joins from the University of Bordeaux! bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/01/09/new… 1 month ago
- Congratulations to Gabri and Steven, whose review on transition metal catalysed C-C cleavage methodologies is… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2016/12/06/new… 2 months ago
- Our latest paper is published online in Chemical Science: Enantioselective Narasaka–Heck… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2016/11/24/new… https://t.co/SwMG4qwixc 3 months ago
- Congratulations to Nick, Adele, Gabri and Takayuki, whose paper on enantioselective aza-Heck cyclisations is… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2016/11/14/new… 3 months ago