John wins the 2013 Royal Society of Chemistry Harrison-Meldola Memorial Prize for his and the group’s work on the development of a wide range of novel transition metal catalysed processes of fundamental utility in organic synthesis. The award is made to scientists aged 32 or under and recognises the most meritorious and promising original investigations in chemistry.
- Congratulations to Xiaofeng and Josh whose work is accepted for publication in Angewandte Chemie! The manuscript… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/09/19/new… 1 day ago
- Congratulations to Josh and Xiaofeng,@whose paper on TFA promoted C-N bond forming dearomatisations and aryl C-H… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/09/16/new… 4 days ago
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/09/08/new… 1 week ago
- Congratulations to Matt, who won first prize for his poster at the Syngenta Collaborative Research Conference! bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/09/08/pos… 1 week ago
- Congratulations to Matt, whose paper on gold-catalysed 1,2-difunctionalisation of ethylene is accepted for… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/08/22/new… 4 weeks ago