John wins the 2013 Royal Society of Chemistry Harrison-Meldola Memorial Prize for his and the group’s work on the development of a wide range of novel transition metal catalysed processes of fundamental utility in organic synthesis. The award is made to scientists aged 32 or under and recognises the most meritorious and promising original investigations in chemistry.
- Our latest paper is now available online in Angewandte Chemie: A systematic study of the effects of complex struct… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- New group members bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2021/10/05/new… 2 weeks ago
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2021/09/21/new… 1 month ago
- Congratulations to Jamie, whose paper on the influence of complex structure on Ar-I oxidative addition at Au(I) cen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Congratulations to Ben, Javi, Lewis and Ian, whose paper on aza-Heck triggered C-H functionalisation cascades and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago