Congratulations to Megan Shaw who was awarded the “Synfacts” Poster Prize at the 17th IUPAC International Symposium on Organometallic Chemistry Directed Towards Organic Synthesis (OMCOS 17) held in Fort Collins, Colorado (July 28 – August 1). Meg’s poster was one of ten selected for a prize out of 350 entrants!
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2018/03/19/new… https://t.co/CNuphD6l1y 23 hours ago
- Congratulations to Matt,@whose paper on elementary cross-coupling steps at a bipyridyl-ligated gold center is accep… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Congratulations to Ian and Rafa, whose paper on the synthesis of carbamate protected pyrrolidines and piperidines b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Welcome to new postdoc Rajender Nallagonda, who joins from IIT Bombay! Rajender is funded by a SERB-India Overseas… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2018/02/20/new… https://t.co/D9NkjjuMyG 3 weeks ago