Congratulations to Megan Shaw who was awarded the “Synfacts” Poster Prize at the 17th IUPAC International Symposium on Organometallic Chemistry Directed Towards Organic Synthesis (OMCOS 17) held in Fort Collins, Colorado (July 28 – August 1). Meg’s poster was one of ten selected for a prize out of 350 entrants!
- Congratulations to Xiaofeng and Josh whose work is accepted for publication in Angewandte Chemie! The manuscript… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/09/19/new… 1 day ago
- Congratulations to Josh and Xiaofeng,@whose paper on TFA promoted C-N bond forming dearomatisations and aryl C-H… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/09/16/new… 4 days ago
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/09/08/new… 1 week ago
- Congratulations to Matt, who won first prize for his poster at the Syngenta Collaborative Research Conference! bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/09/08/pos… 1 week ago
- Congratulations to Matt, whose paper on gold-catalysed 1,2-difunctionalisation of ethylene is accepted for… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/08/22/new… 4 weeks ago