Congratulations to Megan Shaw who was awarded the “Synfacts” Poster Prize at the 17th IUPAC International Symposium on Organometallic Chemistry Directed Towards Organic Synthesis (OMCOS 17) held in Fort Collins, Colorado (July 28 – August 1). Meg’s poster was one of ten selected for a prize out of 350 entrants!
PhD position availableA PhD position is available for September 2017. The project will involve the development and application of new metal catalyzed methodologies. Informal enquiries should be directed to John.
- Congratulations to Gabri and Steven, whose review on transition metal catalysed C-C cleavage methodologies is… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2016/12/06/new… 1 day ago
- Our latest paper is published online in Chemical Science: Enantioselective Narasaka–Heck… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2016/11/24/new… https://t.co/SwMG4qwixc 1 week ago
- Congratulations to Nick, Adele, Gabri and Takayuki, whose paper on enantioselective aza-Heck cyclisations is… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2016/11/14/new… 3 weeks ago
- Philip Leverhulme Prize bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/phi… 1 month ago
- RT @LeverhulmeTrust: Congratulations to the 30 exceptional researchers to be awarded £3 million in prizes: leverhulme.ac.uk/news/leverhulm… 1 month ago