John receives a Junior Scientists Program Fellowship which provides funding to attend the 49th Bürgenstock Conference in Brunnen, Switzerland, in early May.
- Congratulations to Craig Buxton on passing his PhD viva! bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/07/26/dr-… 3 weeks ago
- Congratulations to Matt, who won first prize for his poster at the EuCOMC 2017 conference in Amsterdam! bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/07/14/pos… 1 month ago
- Our aza-Heck review is published online in Chemical Science: Recent developments in the… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/06/20/new… https://t.co/fwkMJpAgrI 2 months ago
- Congratulations to Nicholas Race, Megan Shaw and Adele Faulkner, who have all received Faculty of Science PhD Thesis Commendations! 2 months ago
- Welcome to new PhD student Jamie, who joins the group from the Bristol Chemical Synthesis CDT. Jamie's project is a… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/06/07/new… 2 months ago