Congratulations to Nicholas Race on passing his PhD viva! Nick will take up a postdoctoral position with Professor Matthew Sigman at the University of Utah.
PhD position availableA PhD position is available for September 2017. The project will involve the development and application of new metal catalyzed methodologies. Informal enquiries should be directed to John.
- Congratulations to Gabri and Steven, whose review on transition metal catalysed C-C cleavage methodologies is… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2016/12/06/new… 1 day ago
- Our latest paper is published online in Chemical Science: Enantioselective Narasaka–Heck… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2016/11/24/new… https://t.co/SwMG4qwixc 1 week ago
- Congratulations to Nick, Adele, Gabri and Takayuki, whose paper on enantioselective aza-Heck cyclisations is… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2016/11/14/new… 3 weeks ago
- Philip Leverhulme Prize bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/phi… 1 month ago
- RT @LeverhulmeTrust: Congratulations to the 30 exceptional researchers to be awarded £3 million in prizes: leverhulme.ac.uk/news/leverhulm… 1 month ago