John wins the 2015 Hickinbottom Award of the Royal Society of Chemistry for his and the group’s research into “the design and mechanism of broadly applicable transition metal catalysed processes for organic synthesis.” The Hickinbottom Award is given for contributions to any area of organic chemistry from a researcher under the age of 35.
- Our latest paper is now available online in Angewandte Chemie: A systematic study of the effects of complex struct… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- New group members bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2021/10/05/new… 2 weeks ago
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2021/09/21/new… 1 month ago
- Congratulations to Jamie, whose paper on the influence of complex structure on Ar-I oxidative addition at Au(I) cen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Congratulations to Ben, Javi, Lewis and Ian, whose paper on aza-Heck triggered C-H functionalisation cascades and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago