John wins the 2015 Hickinbottom Award of the Royal Society of Chemistry for his and the group’s research into “the design and mechanism of broadly applicable transition metal catalysed processes for organic synthesis.” The Hickinbottom Award is given for contributions to any area of organic chemistry from a researcher under the age of 35.
- Our aza-Heck review is published online in Chemical Science: Recent developments in the… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/06/20/new… https://t.co/fwkMJpAgrI 1 week ago
- Congratulations to Nicholas Race, Megan Shaw and Adele Faulkner, who have all received Faculty of Science PhD Thesis Commendations! 3 weeks ago
- Welcome to new PhD student Jamie, who joins the group from the Bristol Chemical Synthesis CDT. Jamie's project is a… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/06/07/new… 3 weeks ago
- Congratulations to Giacomo Crisenza on passing his PhD viva! Giacomo will take up a postdoc position with Prof. Paolo Melchiorre at ICIQ. 1 month ago
- Congratulations to Nick, Ian and Adele, whose review on aza-Heck reactions is accepted for publication in Chemical… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/05/23/new… 1 month ago