John wins the 2015 Hickinbottom Award of the Royal Society of Chemistry for his and the group’s research into “the design and mechanism of broadly applicable transition metal catalysed processes for organic synthesis.” The Hickinbottom Award is given for contributions to any area of organic chemistry from a researcher under the age of 35.
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/10/11/new… https://t.co/7rbkbeIyTH 2 months ago
- Our latest paper is published online in Angewandte Chemie: Reductive coupling of… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/10/05/new… https://t.co/neywBqXP3t 2 months ago
- Welcome to new PhD student Ben Jones and new MSci students Lydia Cox and Ellie Lester! bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/new… 2 months ago
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/09/29/new… https://t.co/VF4I3n4Ibg 2 months ago
- Welcome to Mark, who joins the group for his first CDT research sabbatical. bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/09/25/new… 2 months ago