John wins the 2015 Hickinbottom Award of the Royal Society of Chemistry for his and the group’s research into “the design and mechanism of broadly applicable transition metal catalysed processes for organic synthesis.” The Hickinbottom Award is given for contributions to any area of organic chemistry from a researcher under the age of 35.
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2018/03/19/new… https://t.co/CNuphD6l1y 23 hours ago
- Congratulations to Matt,@whose paper on elementary cross-coupling steps at a bipyridyl-ligated gold center is accep… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Congratulations to Ian and Rafa, whose paper on the synthesis of carbamate protected pyrrolidines and piperidines b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Welcome to new postdoc Rajender Nallagonda, who joins from IIT Bombay! Rajender is funded by a SERB-India Overseas… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2018/02/20/new… https://t.co/D9NkjjuMyG 3 weeks ago