John wins the 2015 Hickinbottom Award of the Royal Society of Chemistry for his and the group’s research into “the design and mechanism of broadly applicable transition metal catalysed processes for organic synthesis.” The Hickinbottom Award is given for contributions to any area of organic chemistry from a researcher under the age of 35.
- Congratulations to Xiaofeng and Josh whose work is accepted for publication in Angewandte Chemie! The manuscript… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/09/19/new… 1 day ago
- Congratulations to Josh and Xiaofeng,@whose paper on TFA promoted C-N bond forming dearomatisations and aryl C-H… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/09/16/new… 4 days ago
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/09/08/new… 1 week ago
- Congratulations to Matt, who won first prize for his poster at the Syngenta Collaborative Research Conference! bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/09/08/pos… 1 week ago
- Congratulations to Matt, whose paper on gold-catalysed 1,2-difunctionalisation of ethylene is accepted for… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/08/22/new… 4 weeks ago