Congratulations to Meg, whose paper on (3+1+2) cycloadditions of amino-cyclopropanes is accepted for publication in a special issue of Tetrahedron, which focuses on catalytic C–C bond formation by C–H functionalization and C–C bond cleavage!
- Our aza-Heck review is published online in Chemical Science: Recent developments in the… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/06/20/new… https://t.co/fwkMJpAgrI 1 week ago
- Congratulations to Nicholas Race, Megan Shaw and Adele Faulkner, who have all received Faculty of Science PhD Thesis Commendations! 3 weeks ago
- Welcome to new PhD student Jamie, who joins the group from the Bristol Chemical Synthesis CDT. Jamie's project is a… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/06/07/new… 3 weeks ago
- Congratulations to Giacomo Crisenza on passing his PhD viva! Giacomo will take up a postdoc position with Prof. Paolo Melchiorre at ICIQ. 1 month ago
- Congratulations to Nick, Ian and Adele, whose review on aza-Heck reactions is accepted for publication in Chemical… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/05/23/new… 1 month ago