Congratulations to Guilherme, whose paper on regioselective iodinations of naphthoquinones is accepted for publication in Chemical Science! Guilherme is conducting a 12 month placement in the group and his project is a collaboration with his supervisor in Brazil, Professor Eufrânio N. da Silva Júnior.
PhD position availableA PhD position is available for September 2017. The project will involve the development and application of new metal catalyzed methodologies. Informal enquiries should be directed to John.
- Congratulations to Gabri and Steven, whose review on transition metal catalysed C-C cleavage methodologies is… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2016/12/06/new… 3 days ago
- Our latest paper is published online in Chemical Science: Enantioselective Narasaka–Heck… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2016/11/24/new… https://t.co/SwMG4qwixc 2 weeks ago
- Congratulations to Nick, Adele, Gabri and Takayuki, whose paper on enantioselective aza-Heck cyclisations is… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2016/11/14/new… 3 weeks ago
- Philip Leverhulme Prize bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/phi… 1 month ago
- RT @LeverhulmeTrust: Congratulations to the 30 exceptional researchers to be awarded £3 million in prizes: leverhulme.ac.uk/news/leverhulm… 1 month ago