Congratulations to Megan Shaw, who has been selected as one of 45 finalists for the 2016 Reaxys PhD Prize! This is a worldwide competition and Megan will attend a symposium in London in September, when the winners will be announced.
- Our latest paper is published online in Chemical Reviews: Recent methodologies that… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/01/11/new… https://t.co/lJvcjZYRKQ 1 month ago
- Welcome to new postdoc Simon Grélaud, who joins from the University of Bordeaux! bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/01/09/new… 1 month ago
- Congratulations to Gabri and Steven, whose review on transition metal catalysed C-C cleavage methodologies is… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2016/12/06/new… 2 months ago
- Our latest paper is published online in Chemical Science: Enantioselective Narasaka–Heck… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2016/11/24/new… https://t.co/SwMG4qwixc 3 months ago
- Congratulations to Nick, Adele, Gabri and Takayuki, whose paper on enantioselective aza-Heck cyclisations is… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2016/11/14/new… 3 months ago