John receives a highly prestigious 2016 Philip Leverhulme Prize to support research in the group! The prize winners were announced in The Times today, with 30 awards given to young researchers (up to 10 years from PhD) in six subject areas.
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/10/11/new… https://t.co/7rbkbeIyTH 2 months ago
- Our latest paper is published online in Angewandte Chemie: Reductive coupling of… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/10/05/new… https://t.co/neywBqXP3t 2 months ago
- Welcome to new PhD student Ben Jones and new MSci students Lydia Cox and Ellie Lester! bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/new… 2 months ago
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/09/29/new… https://t.co/VF4I3n4Ibg 2 months ago
- Welcome to Mark, who joins the group for his first CDT research sabbatical. bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/09/25/new… 2 months ago