John receives a highly prestigious 2016 Philip Leverhulme Prize to support research in the group! The prize winners were announced in The Times today, with 30 awards given to young researchers (up to 10 years from PhD) in six subject areas.
- Congratulations to Xiaofeng and Josh whose work is accepted for publication in Angewandte Chemie! The manuscript… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/09/19/new… 1 day ago
- Congratulations to Josh and Xiaofeng,@whose paper on TFA promoted C-N bond forming dearomatisations and aryl C-H… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/09/16/new… 4 days ago
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/09/08/new… 1 week ago
- Congratulations to Matt, who won first prize for his poster at the Syngenta Collaborative Research Conference! bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/09/08/pos… 1 week ago
- Congratulations to Matt, whose paper on gold-catalysed 1,2-difunctionalisation of ethylene is accepted for… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/08/22/new… 4 weeks ago