John receives a highly prestigious 2016 Philip Leverhulme Prize to support research in the group! The prize winners were announced in The Times today, with 30 awards given to young researchers (up to 10 years from PhD) in six subject areas.
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2018/03/19/new… https://t.co/CNuphD6l1y 23 hours ago
- Congratulations to Matt,@whose paper on elementary cross-coupling steps at a bipyridyl-ligated gold center is accep… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Congratulations to Ian and Rafa, whose paper on the synthesis of carbamate protected pyrrolidines and piperidines b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Welcome to new postdoc Rajender Nallagonda, who joins from IIT Bombay! Rajender is funded by a SERB-India Overseas… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2018/02/20/new… https://t.co/D9NkjjuMyG 3 weeks ago