Congratulations to Guilherme, whose paper on the medicinal chemistry of substituted quinones is accepted for publication in European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry! The work stems from Guilherme’s 12 month placement in the group and is a collaboration with his supervisor in Brazil, Professor Eufrânio N. da Silva Júnior.
- Congratulations to Matt, who won first prize for his poster at the EuCOMC 2017 conference in Amsterdam! bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/07/14/pos… 1 week ago
- Our aza-Heck review is published online in Chemical Science: Recent developments in the… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/06/20/new… https://t.co/fwkMJpAgrI 1 month ago
- Congratulations to Nicholas Race, Megan Shaw and Adele Faulkner, who have all received Faculty of Science PhD Thesis Commendations! 1 month ago
- Welcome to new PhD student Jamie, who joins the group from the Bristol Chemical Synthesis CDT. Jamie's project is a… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/06/07/new… 1 month ago
- Congratulations to Giacomo Crisenza on passing his PhD viva! Giacomo will take up a postdoc position with Prof. Paolo Melchiorre at ICIQ. 1 month ago