Congratulations to Alex, whose paper on pseudo-enantiomeric carbohydrate derived NHC ligands is accepted for publication in Organic and Biomolecular Chemistry! Alex’s PhD project was a collaboration with Professor Carmen Galan and this paper is a contribution to a themed issue on “Glycosylation: new methodologies for oligosaccharide and glycoconjugate synthesis and their applications”.
- Our latest paper is now available online in Angewandte Chemie: A systematic study of the effects of complex struct… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- New group members bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2021/10/05/new… 2 weeks ago
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2021/09/21/new… 1 month ago
- Congratulations to Jamie, whose paper on the influence of complex structure on Ar-I oxidative addition at Au(I) cen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Congratulations to Ben, Javi, Lewis and Ian, whose paper on aza-Heck triggered C-H functionalisation cascades and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago