Congratulations to Tim, who was awarded the “best synthetic talk” for his presentation at this year’s AstraZeneca CASE Symposium. Tim’s prize for this award is the opportunity to speak at AZ’s New Frontiers conference, which will be held in conjunction with the RSC.
- Our latest paper is now available online in Angewandte Chemie: A systematic study of the effects of complex struct… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- New group members bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2021/10/05/new… 2 weeks ago
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2021/09/21/new… 1 month ago
- Congratulations to Jamie, whose paper on the influence of complex structure on Ar-I oxidative addition at Au(I) cen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Congratulations to Ben, Javi, Lewis and Ian, whose paper on aza-Heck triggered C-H functionalisation cascades and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago