- RT @BristolChem: New @J_A_C_S paper from @Bower_Research outlines a new by-product free cross-coupling reaction for the enantioselective sy… 2 days ago
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2018/07/20/new… https://t.co/8dQUcnsMvJ 2 days ago
- Congratulations to Simon and Phillippa,@whose paper on enantioselective alkene hydroarylation reactions is accepted… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Seminar prize! bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2018/07/02/sem… 2 weeks ago
- Poster Prize! bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2018/06/28/pos… 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Group Members
Welcome to new postdoc James Wood, who joins from the University of Auckland! James is funded by a Royal Society Challenge Grant and his project is a collaboration with Prof. Eufrânio da Silva Jr. in Brazil.
Welcome back to Madelene, who joins the group for her PhD studies!
Welcome to new postdoc Rajender Nallagonda, who joins from IIT Bombay! Rajender is funded by a SERB-India Overseas Postdoctoral Fellowship.