- Congratulations to Giacomo Crisenza on passing his PhD viva! Giacomo will take up a postdoc position with Prof. Paolo Melchiorre at ICIQ. 2 days ago
- Congratulations to Nick, Ian and Adele, whose review on aza-Heck reactions is accepted for publication in Chemical… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/05/23/new… 5 days ago
- Welcome to new PhD student Lauren, who joins the group from the Bristol Chemical Synthesis CDT! bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/05/12/new… 2 weeks ago
- Great (partial) group effort in the Bristol 10K run! bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/05/12/gre… https://t.co/V2HM7a8m7x 2 weeks ago
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/05/04/new… 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Publications
Congratulations to Nick, Ian and Adele, whose review on aza-Heck reactions is accepted for publication in Chemical Science!
Congratulations to Guilherme, whose paper on the medicinal chemistry of substituted quinones is accepted for publication in European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry! The work stems from Guilherme’s 12 month placement in the group and is a collaboration with his supervisor in Brazil, Professor Eufrânio … Continue reading
Our latest paper is published online in Chemical Reviews: Recent methodologies that exploit C–C single-bond cleavage of strained ring systems by transition metal complexes Gabriele Fumagalli, Steven Stanton and John F. Bower via Chemical Reviews Articles ASAP.