- Congratulations to Giacomo Crisenza on passing his PhD viva! Giacomo will take up a postdoc position with Prof. Paolo Melchiorre at ICIQ. 2 days ago
- Congratulations to Nick, Ian and Adele, whose review on aza-Heck reactions is accepted for publication in Chemical… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/05/23/new… 5 days ago
- Welcome to new PhD student Lauren, who joins the group from the Bristol Chemical Synthesis CDT! bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/05/12/new… 2 weeks ago
- Great (partial) group effort in the Bristol 10K run! bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/05/12/gre… https://t.co/V2HM7a8m7x 2 weeks ago
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/05/04/new… 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Vivas
Congratulations to Giacomo Crisenza on passing his PhD viva! Giacomo will take up a postdoctoral position with Prof. Paolo Melchiorre at ICIQ.
Congratulations to Alex Henderson, a founding group member, on passing his PhD viva! Alex will take up a position as a trainee patent attorney with Carpmaels & Ransford, London, UK.
Congratulations to Niall McCreanor on passing his PhD viva! Niall moves onto a position with AstraZeneca in Macclesfield.