- RT @BristolChem: New @J_A_C_S paper from @Bower_Research outlines a new by-product free cross-coupling reaction for the enantioselective sy… 2 days ago
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2018/07/20/new… https://t.co/8dQUcnsMvJ 2 days ago
- Congratulations to Simon and Phillippa,@whose paper on enantioselective alkene hydroarylation reactions is accepted… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Seminar prize! bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2018/07/02/sem… 2 weeks ago
- Poster Prize! bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2018/06/28/pos… 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Vivas
Congratulations to Guto on passing his PhD viva!
Congratulations to Craig Buxton on passing his PhD viva!
Congratulations to Giacomo Crisenza on passing his PhD viva! Giacomo will take up a postdoctoral position with Prof. Paolo Melchiorre at ICIQ.