John receives a highly prestigious 2016 Philip Leverhulme Prize to support research in the group! The prize winners were announced in The Times today, with 30 awards given to young researchers (up to 10 years from PhD) in six subject areas.
PhD position availableA PhD position is available for September 2017. The project will involve the development and application of new metal catalyzed methodologies. Informal enquiries should be directed to John.
- Philip Leverhulme Prize bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/phi… 6 days ago
- RT @LeverhulmeTrust: Congratulations to the 30 exceptional researchers to be awarded £3 million in prizes: leverhulme.ac.uk/news/leverhulm… 6 days ago
- Our latest paper is published online in Journal of the American Chemical Society: New… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2016/10/07/new… https://t.co/uBoVE4404b 3 weeks ago
- New group member bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2016/10/03/new… 3 weeks ago
- Congratulations to Gangwei, Niall and Meg, whose paper on Rh-catalysed cycloadditions of non-activated… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/new… 1 month ago