- RT @aztul: Enjoyable Sake #ischa2018 with @Bower_Research , Martin Oestreich, Nicolai Cramer and Guangbin Dong #sakerules https://t.co/XBkd… 1 week ago
- Congratulations to Phillippa and Giacomo, whose paper on α-selective C-H arylation of styrenes is accepted for publ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- The group as of July 2018 bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2018/07/30/the… https://t.co/XCvFbuoAc7 1 month ago
- RT @BristolChem: New @J_A_C_S paper from @Bower_Research outlines a new by-product free cross-coupling reaction for the enantioselective sy… 2 months ago
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2018/07/20/new… https://t.co/8dQUcnsMvJ 2 months ago
Author Archives: bowerresearchgroup
Congratulations to Phillippa and Giacomo, whose paper on α-selective C-H arylation of styrenes is accepted for publication in Angewandte Chemie!
Our latest paper is published online in Journal of the American Chemical Society: Branch-selective and enantioselective iridium-catalyzed alkene hydroarylation via anilide-directed C–H oxidative addition. Simon Grélaud, Phillippa Cooper, Lyman J. Feron, and John F. Bowervia Journal of the American Chemical … Continue reading