- Congratulations to Giacomo Crisenza on passing his PhD viva! Giacomo will take up a postdoc position with Prof. Paolo Melchiorre at ICIQ. 2 days ago
- Congratulations to Nick, Ian and Adele, whose review on aza-Heck reactions is accepted for publication in Chemical… bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/05/23/new… 5 days ago
- Welcome to new PhD student Lauren, who joins the group from the Bristol Chemical Synthesis CDT! bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/05/12/new… 2 weeks ago
- Great (partial) group effort in the Bristol 10K run! bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/05/12/gre… https://t.co/V2HM7a8m7x 2 weeks ago
- New publication bowerresearchgroup.wordpress.com/2017/05/04/new… 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Awards and prizes
Congratulations to Phillippa, who has been awarded a 2017 JSPS Summer Fellowship to spend three months in Professor Kenichiro Itami’s group at Nagoya University!
John receives a highly prestigious 2016 Philip Leverhulme Prize to support research in the group! The prize winners were announced in The Times today, with 30 awards given to young researchers (up to 10 years from PhD) in six subject … Continue reading
Congratulations to Giacomo, who has been selected as a RSC postgraduate speaker for J-NOST-12, which will take place at the Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) in Lucknow, India, in November!